Saturday, October 6, 2007

Moving Rock

All pictures in this post copyright Yasir Khan 2007.

I thought I'd remain a pyramid virgin until Suf got here. I thought it would be special if we both saw them for the first time, together.
But everybody I know is going now. So, in the last couple of weeks, I crumbled under peer pressure... and went to see a lot of pyramids:



That's a lot of rock. And I've been reading that the more rock a king moved to build a pyramid, the greater he was thought to be.
The Ontario provincial election happens in about 5 days.
And the Pakistanis go to the polls today.
I hope we hold our leaders to higher standards than moving rock.

1 comment:

Cairomaniac said...

This is my favorite entry in weeks because there's a photo of you in it.

I'm glad you went to the pyramids without me -- it's important to have an advance team so that we can skip over any boring parts when I get there. Cheers for that!